JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Glad to say this one is SOLD!

Springfield Armory M6 Scout O/U .410/.22hornet

link to more crappy pics:

I've always wanted one of these things (only because of how ugly and odd they are) and just picked this up locally at a good price (actually a REAL good price after looking at what these useless things are selling for on gunbroker), and after putting less than 20 rounds/shells through it, I'd just assume trade it for something that's more fun to shoot instead.

-break action .410/.22hornet (holds 1 round of each)
-stainless steel
-made in the Czech republic for springfield armory
-comes with 20rds of winchester 45gr SP .22hornet ammo, and about 10 .410 shells
-25 pieces of .22hornet brass
-has the rare springfield armory M6 2.5x20 scout scope too
-manual
-appears to have been shot very little and is in great condition
-comes apart in two pieces just by pulling a pin
-rear sight folds down for whichever caliber you're shooting
-caliber and safety is selected by pulling the knob on the hammer
-without a doubt the most awkward, uncomfortable, unfun gun I've ever shot, although it might be more fun to shoot if you're a 4' tall midget who's starving to death in the wilderness and need a gun to kill small game.....although even a taurus judge would likely be just as useful and far less awkward
-it also didn't seem too accurate to me, but I don't know if that's because of my poor marksmanship skills, or the third world ergonomics and crude trigger thingie

You'd be hard pressed to find another gun that's as ugly, useless, and as overpriced as this one, but a lot of people seem to collect these and are willing to pay stupid high prices for them.

trades I'm interested in:
-beretta CX4 9mm
-vector arms uzi 9mm carbine
-S&W 500
-.454 casull SRH
-other cool, powerful, or odd guns

not interested in any common stuff or junk guns

$550 cash, or $650 trade value

Last edited by a moderator:
One mans trash is another mans treasure ! I do think this would be good if it was on your plane and you had to ditch . I think the design for the trigger is if your hand is broken and you are hungry . Just for fun how many $$$ ? At least you could shoot yourself !!

One mans trash is another mans treasure ! I do think this would be good if it was on your plane and you had to ditch . I think the design for the trigger is if your hand is broken and you are hungry . Just for fun how many $$$ ? At least you could shoot yourself !!

IRC, the original M6 had no trigger guard and the trigger was designed so it could be shot with gloves on in cold weather, which is great if you're stranded in Siberia and don't want to take your gloves off, but if it's 90 degrees out and you're shooting pop cans in southern Oregon, it's pretty lame.

And for all the folks who keep asking for a price in a WTT ad, $650.

bump, and it's now $550 cash (FIRM) or $650 trade value

I also now live in Coos Bay instead of the Roseburg area

no shipping/delivering anywhere

FTF in Coos Bay only, as my vehicle has some electrical issues that are preventing me from driving much at the moment

also, this is likely the last bump before gunbroker, so don't let the chance to own this magnificent piece of weaponry pass you by

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.