JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all

We're going to be out in the Sunriver area in a few weeks and I was wondering if there was a place nearby we could set up a few targets to plink at while there.

Any recommendations or suggestions? Thanks!

I think there is a gravel pit on the east side of Hwy 97 at the North exit.

Looks like a nice one, too!
1602475119893.png

Looks you need to be or know a member to get access.

We host over 2000 non member user days every year. The public may use COSSA in several different ways.

4).The West range is open to the public for a $12 fee (exact change is required) the first Saturday of each month from April though October from 10am to 2pm. The West range is not inside the main COSSA complex see map below. The West range does not have shooting benches or tables and you must bring your own targets.

We host over 2000 non member user days every year. The public may use COSSA in several different ways.

4).The West range is open to the public for a $12 fee (exact change is required) the first Saturday of each month from April though October from 10am to 2pm. The West range is not inside the main COSSA complex see map below. The West range does not have shooting benches or tables and you must bring your own targets.
Unfortunately I won't be out there during that specific 4hr window

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top