JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really like the Harris-S (Harris with locking Swivel attachment).
- Pro: High quality and will last a long time
- Con: Will run you about $110 to $150 with shipping.

But if you aren't going to use it a lot, the Blackhawk or Caldwell would work.
- Pro: Cheaper than Harris
- Con: I know people break them with lots of use.

harris is the gold standard. I do like the Swivel action. typical 6-9 incher is great for bench / prone, Midway is having a sale on harris stuff right now.
http://www.midwayusa.com/find?promotionid=693309&cm_sp=HomeRotator-_-Rotator-_-SpotOne

but if your really a gun geek, and want what some concider the best bipod out there, and want to spend about 2.5x more than a harris

there is the Atlas Atlas BT10 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75 to 9 Aluminum Black

i uasually go for the "Cry once, be happy for life factor" meaning a few more bux on a harris that will last a lifetime, i think is worth the investment.
that being said i still dont have an Atlas...

+1 on the Atlas, but with the quick disconnect. It is expensive, but so easy to hop from one rifle to another. Fun to be able to use a $220 bipod on a $200 .22 :)

So far I will say I like the Harris best out of the ones I have tried, I picked up an A1 used on ebay for 30 bucks plus shipping....you just have to be on top of it for the deals lol.

Picked up a "shooters ridge" the other day from amazon since i couldn't afford the money (or patienceto wait on a deal) for another harris....seems to be a harris clone and pretty well made for the money - but no real use yet so can't say how it will hold up for sure.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top