JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any chance you still have some of the Quiet 45gr? I have lots of stuff to trade.

CCI 45 grain Suppressor, branded is what all my .22's love. Cycles all the autos, accurate and quiet.

I would trade for small pistol primers. They were $4.99 per box of 50. For a trade 6 boxes of 50 for 1k brick of SPP.

In the pistol, one subsonic first and the rest can be regular (Blazer, or even copper plated Federal HP) with minimal pop. The first sub inerts the can and gets rid of FRP.

I find that applying some high temp anti-seize to the baffle core and inner liners helps a lot when cleaning the lead deposits.

View attachment 698593
I brush welding gel on my baffles and internals. Lead does not stick. Makes cleaning really easy. :cool:

1613709559740.png

Add wire pulling gel if you want an extra treat. Works good. Big bottles at Home Depot. Not really needed, but helps in the larger cans. The antiseize is your friend for cleanup as another member said. The chunky deposits just fall off. Plus it acts as an ablative if you don't want to use messy gel.

Also don't sandblast the core, super bad juju. Wrecks an entire blasting machine. Wire brush not so good either so break out the P-100. Better yet, Use the dip, store in double containment, and dispose of the Lead Acetate at Hazohouse. Do not use the lead sugar to sweeten your wine. Ask the Romans what happens.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top