JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Published 18 hrs ago
Congress grants Obama ‘free rein for martial law’

Congress grants Obama free rein for martial law

Some of the nation’s most respected legal teams are asking the Supreme Court to take up a
challenge to the indefinite-detention provisions of the National Defense Authorization Act,
charging the law has created the framework for a police state.

The controversial provision authorizes the military, under presidential authority, to arrest,
kidnap, detain without trial and hold indefinitely American citizens thought to “represent
an enduring security threat to the United States.

"the law has created the framework for a police state."

No longer a framework.....it seems like the construction project has been complete for some time. Now its time for a remodel....

You might want to look at the various FEMA camps.
Maybe you will be allowed to ask DHS to lock you up in your favorite . . .

Sheldon

Yea wow the FEMA camp in Sheridan (actually a working federal prison) has both a Baseball diamond and a Soccer field sounds pretty infamous to me.

And the one that is refered to as being in Umatilla, OR is actually a jail/prison that is actively being a prison/jail My little sisters ex boy friend sleeps there and has been for the last 4 years. SO I'm sure that's some secret place waiting to house hundreds of people.

In 2006 the last act of Congress was to apportion 44 million dollars to refurbish the Japanese internment camps for 'historical purposes'. Yeah right.

In 2006 the last act of Congress was to apportion 44 million dollars to refurbish the Japanese internment camps for 'historical purposes'. Yeah right.

What do you mean Burt? The camp sites are all pretty much bare ground now a few camps have a couple original buildings. And a few have interpretive centers. Since 2006 land has been purchased at some camps to make sure the sites are persevered.

I don't get your meaning.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top