JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Since nobody has cash these days im open to something really badass in trade. Wow me

I'm tired of moving this beast and im downsizing from my house to an apartment to focus on racing. If you have a custom car shop we can trade for labor slapping together the top end for my built Shelby 5.4 stroker mod motor šŸ˜‰

This safe has the fire lined option and is about 5300 new. It's mint without a scratch. 2500$ In tigard. https://www.sturdysafe.com/products/model-3224

16576788730467304735275170155046.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I remember investigating these several years ago and concluded they were one of the toughest safes built (but went with modular instead due to not wanting to lug this beast up my stairs). GLWTS!
Here's link to YouTube video showing 10,000 lb. forklift trying to pull door off:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top