JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4250
City
Richland
State
Washington
Zip Code
*Last call*

I'm looking to sell my Sturdy Safe. Its 42" wide x 27" deep x 72" tall.

It is this model https://www.sturdysafe.com/products/model-4227-6

It has the Most Popular package (4g steel body, 3/8" steel door, 8"x12" stainless plate round the dial), spin dial lock, racks and shelves, rifle rods, fire liner, and key in dial. I'll get some pictures this afternoon, but it looks just like the website

I'm moving to Colorado and the house contract we had fell through, so we'll be moving into an apartment for a while and this beast of a safe will be a pain to store until we get the house. I'm new to this site, but you can see my seller rating on the akfiles.com forums here https://akfiles.com/forums/members/skoodge.168030/.

My moving date is jan 19th, so ideally it like to get it out of here around then as it still holds my stuff, but I'm flexable.

The website has all those same options for almost $5000, but I'll sell it for $4250, but am flexable, but I will have to buy a new one in a few months. It currently sits on bolts so it will need to be lifted up about 4inches to clear them, and it's about 1500lbs (the door does come off). I've asked companies about getting the safe off the bolts and into a trailer, I got quotes for $400 flat fee, or $150/hr with 1 hour min.

Contact me with any questions.

Thanks for looking.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice safe and great company. While stationed near Fresno I purchased one of their first designs and still have it. The manner in which the door edges are folded over to interlock with the frame reflects an engineering group-think that is commendable.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top