JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What do you think about this? :confused:
E89RdQmB.jpg

E89RdQmB.jpg

I see it more as a novelty item for someone who might not be anti and not necessarily for daily use. Not that I would use it or even want one for that matter.

Folks, have you not realized we have the right to bear arms?

Why on earth would one be shot by this? Leos NEED to show knowledge of the law AND discretion.. As with anything else unless they are disaying irrational or nefarious behavior they will win in court if shot.

Now, should there be an age limit on these cases as with airsoft, yeah sure. Kids dont necessarily follow firearm safety and handling.
Next question, to be better identified should it perhaps be non firearm colors , i.e. Hot pink, Bright orange, zombie green, bright light blue.. perhaps mark the darker colored ones lighter like orange bands or stripes so they are easily distinguishable but dear lord ban something because its "scary".. Hmm where have I heard that before.

Unless the user uses the case in a way that would otherwise convince people they indeed had a firearm there isnt any harm here.

To up and want to ban something like this is honestly no better than banning soft drinks over 16oz.. Its the same rational as schools banning firearm "shapes" when you get down to it.

There are also brass knuckle and spike cases.. Those are even more lethal than the fake pistol case.. Where is the uproar there huh?

Yes indeed we have the right to bear arms.
This is not an arm.
Some folks take issue with our right to bear arms in this day and age.
I do not like to cause a fuss in public , some one taking a quick look at this case may think it is a real gun and now you are having to explain that it is just a phone case.
Like it or not guns make some folks nervous and when people get nervous they can also get stupid. Why go there with a dumb phone case?
People are supposed to have discretion and common sense but that is sadly lacking nowadays.
For the record I have no problem with open carry or concealed carry.
Nor am I saying that this phone case should be banned.
I just think its a bad idea to have something that looks like a gun but is not one.
It can lead to a mistake or misunderstanding that can not be corrected.
Andy

It does seem unwise in some places, but hey, it's OC in a way. If this became a fad and every kid had one, it would sure get the general herd of humans used to seeing guns everywhere. ;)

I predict a law from Congress prohibiting these things shortly...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top