JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
American English French Toast from China?

5uagqfi1byk91.jpg

Here's one that keeps me up at night.

Elephants sense of smell is TWICE as sensitive as a dogs. They live about 5 times longer than a dog and have a higher EQ (smarts). Considering the cost of training a K9 or sniffer dog and their relative short working life, compared to elephants.....

.....you can see where this is going and my quandary, right?

(No. I'm not think as you drunk I am, yet.) ;)

Elephants sense of smell is TWICE as sensitive as a dogs. They live about 5 times longer than a dog and have a higher EQ (smarts). Considering the cost of training a K9 or sniffer dog and their relative short working life, compared to elephants.....

It costs and takes a lot more resources to feed and transport elephants, despite what media would have you believe about some women :s0140:

Might not be practical as a K9 replacement, but as a pet... I'd like to see what happens when the ATF tries to shoot your elephant.

Might not be practical as a K9 replacement, but as a pet... I'd like to see what happens when the ATF tries to shoot your elephant.
No? You ever see what an elephant can do when they step on a perp? Beats barking and ripping a hole in their pant legs. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top