JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Getting my parts for a 13.7 in ar build and need an optic

Im stuck between th evortex opmod for looks, the vortex 1-8 or i found a sweet deal on a gen 1 razor hd 1-4 i just cant find any info because theyre so old if the eagle is about 200 less with mount and the razor is about 500 with miunt looks in great condition what would you do

For what it's worth ($0.00), I won't buy used optics regardless of cosmetic condition.

My cautionary tale: Rifle and scope were transported via airline, in an appropriate padded hard case, to the destination of our hunt. Picked up the case after landing and noticed some small dimples on the outside that looked like it had been dropped on asphalt. Didn't think much of it as it was a high quality case. When I pulled the rifle out to zero it I couldn't see anything through the scope. Got a loaner from the guide for the hunt and sent the broken scope back to Leupold for repair when we returned. They called me a few days later saying that the internals had obviously suffered a huge shock and that the scope couldn't be repaired. Not a single sign of damage on the outside...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top