JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Roller locked version is supposed to come out in first part of 2020 is what I heard.
Pros of roller locked = very smooth of course and especially good for rapid fire. The short video that graham bates posted of shooting the roller locked one in Europe makes it look extremely smooth.
Cons = $200-$250 more than current version most likely based on everything I've heard. But that is still a lot less than other roller locked PCCs out there (as in about 1/2 the price or less). One possible con is if they made any changes to USA roller locked model compared to the one that had already been out in Europe then there might be bugs to work out in early versions.

Got quick access bag for stribog today for $38 description here. It's too big for stribog in some ways but I suppose if you had a suppressor on it it would be just about the right length.
All the way forward in bag:
DDEBDE2F-3F31-4FE0-88B5-80DA05944416.jpeg
All the way backwards:
F0C86F35-D464-475B-BBEC-36DD39A505E2.jpeg

Ilikegunspdx did you ever try the binary trigger in your Stribog? I currently have a JP flat face trigger and 3.5lb JP trigger spring kit in mine and it's buce but I'd love to go binary

No I haven't tried it yet. I saw on one site that stribog is a little wide and needs shims to install a standard ar trigger. Did ur trigger need shims?

I should probably try it. I just like the stock stribog trigger so much. But with Black Friday ammo prices might be worth trying The binary trigger. I get 600 rounds per minute with binary installed on the m and p 15-22. That's a comparable rpm to old school guns like tommy gun, m60 etc, and might be more controllable than high rpm such as uzi (I mean comparable in rate of fire, not function of course).

i don't know what the roller locked full auto stribog rpm is in Europe but as I recall it was a lower rpm than non-roller locked version. There is one video on YouTube that shows both rpms as I recall (talking about full auto for those guns of course, not binary trigger).

here is rate of fire for 10 rd burst in 15-22 for an idea of rate of fire. This is with fostech echo sport.

edit: found the video I was thinking of. Original model was 800 rpm full auto. Roller locked is 600 rpm full auto. Just a guess but I think the real value of a binary in this gun will be for a 2 shot burst. With 15-22 a two shot burst sounds like one shot it's so fast. That's got me thinking I need to try the binary in stribog.

Last Edited:
Yes I havd to use shins. I just went to Lowe's and got a pack of small washers and used them as shims. Worked perfectly.

The difference in rpm in direct was 800 vs 600 in roller delayed

No I haven't tried it yet. I saw on one site that stribog is a little wide and needs shims to install a standard ar trigger. Did ur trigger need shims?

I should probably try it. I just like the stock stribog trigger so much. But with Black Friday ammo prices might be worth trying The binary trigger. I get 600 rounds per minute with binary installed on the m and p 15-22. That's a comparable rpm to old school guns like tommy gun, m60 etc, and might be more controllable than high rpm such as uzi (I mean comparable in rate of fire, not function of course).

i don't know what the roller locked full auto stribog rpm is in Europe but as I recall it was a lower rpm than non-roller locked version. There is one video on YouTube that shows both rpms as I recall (talking about full auto for those guns of course, not binary trigger).

here is rate of fire for 10 rd burst in 15-22 for an idea of rate of fire. This is with fostech echo sport.

edit: found the video I was thinking of. Original model was 800 rpm full auto. Roller locked is 600 rpm full auto. Just a guess but I think the real value of a binary in this gun will be for a 2 shot burst. With 15-22 a two shot burst sounds like one shot it's so fast. That's got me thinking I need to try the binary in stribog.
I really hope you do try to put your echo trigger in. If it works I will be ordering myself one so please keep us posted. Thank you

I like the idea of the hogue grip did it help ergo or grip wise? I feel as though I already have good ergo and grip on my stribog but always room for improvement. Thank you

It does add some girth, but it is lacking due to not going further down. The finger grooves give a bit better feel.
I also have grip sleeves for Glock 19's and 21. They fit, but a little on the sloppy side.

It does add some girth, but it is lacking due to not going further down. The finger grooves give a bit better feel.
I also have grip sleeves for Glock 19's and 21. They fit, but a little on the sloppy side.
I wonder how one for the P365 XL would do then? One would assume that it would be more comfortable since it's longer

The Hand-All is not made readily available as you're assuming.
There are not many options, due to the type. Most pistols have the arched back, and will likely not fit without some loose areas.
And what is available for the straight backs, are shorter with less groove.
There's one for the Glock 43 that may work, and one for the CZ P10.

This maybe the best option.
2082223455.800x800.jpg

I want one of these... bad. Or a Scorpion
I'm on the fence as to which one I want more.
I have a Noveske 300 Blackout Upper for sale/trade that will go towards one of the two... depending on which I can get my paws on.

I have a Noveske 300 Blackout Upper for sale/trade that will go towards one of the two... depending on which I can get my paws on.

Stribog. I had both and only have one now. The only thing I liked about the Scorpion after I got the Stribog was the aftermarket support but other than that Stribog all the way

I finally got my Stribog. I've fired a friend's Scorpion and it was a little underwhelming. I like the aftermarket support, but I dont like the minimum upgrades necessary to just reach a Stribog out of the box. If these guns were cheaper, I would just buy them all.

You and me both... but I gotta have the telescopic brace on mine! ;)

I should just give up on ever shooting clays and sell my Franchi...
:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads