JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems like a good price with included brace. As I recall the A3 braces alone are $230-$300 and I thought a3 mini without brace was around $1000 (but maybe I'm wrong about that?). Shipping $27

View: https://youtu.be/8L7mUV0Kyjk?si=-tMcuWnUW4BNZ8qh

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Says no shipping to Oregon. I wouldn't support this company. Just say'n.
Must be new. I bought my Stribog and some other guns from them but nothing recently. Have bought 30+ round mags from them last week though. If someone is serious they could probably call them cuz seems odd they would sell 30 round mags but not guns.

I do not have a mini but had my 8in barrel cut to roughly 6in, only the threads stick out. Love the looks!
Wow that is cool (and creative)! I put a hb fan port compensator on mine (it does reduce felt recoil) which is about 2" or so. With 6" it would be original length which would be cool.
1A9EC5D1-FC40-4DAB-94F2-3DD9443D39C5.jpeg
If mini version existed when I bought mine I would have bought mini. I ended up adding an mp5k clone so now it woudl sort of double up in that. I'm still tempted by this mini Stribog though. Both these are SBRS, all NFA laws apply.
59C8D8D9-2DBD-487C-8636-F948BBA78CF8.png

Last Edited:
Wow that is cool (and creative)! I put a hb fan port compensator on mine (it does reduce felt recoil) which is about 2" or so. With 6" it would be original length which would be cool.
View attachment 1824688
If mini version existed when I bought mine I would have bought mini. I ended up adding an mp5k clone so now it woudl sort of double up in that. I'm still tempted by this mini Stribog though. Both these are SBRS, all NFA laws apply.
View attachment 1824689
Your setups are fire! Loving the wood accents on the clone!!

To better understand, you also chopped your Stribog barrel, too, and added the comp which brought it back to 8in?

Your setups are fire! Loving the wood accents on the clone!!

To better understand, you also chopped your Stribog barrel, too, and added the comp which brought it back to 8in?
Stribog above is normal barrel length. I was thinking it woudl be cool if Stribog barrel was 6" cuz then with compensator it wouldn't stick out so far (ie a 6" barrel + 2" compensator = 8", or normal barrel length). The photo above is normal 8" barrel + 2"ish Compensator =10" length.

Stribog above is normal barrel length. I was thinking it woudl be cool if Stribog barrel was 6" cuz then with compensator it wouldn't stick out so far (ie a 6" barrel + 2" compensator = 8", or normal barrel length). The photo above is normal 8" barrel + 2"ish Compensator =10" length.
Well, if you want to chop it, my smith does it for $75, here in Vancouver. I even own the tool from InLeadWeTrust, and it can be rented for the job.

IMG_20240209_143937.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top