JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, dont do that. AAC product, they are no longer with us and you dont want to buy one even on clearance.
Good advice, thanks. I think I'm committing mutiny by saying this on this thread but, prior to buying a Stribog I decided to try the PSA AKV first. It's still in jail for another week though. The future 'bog and the rest of the pcc's are just going to have to get along.

just got my new bolt/locking block from the recall- not bad, I sent it off on December 11th- came back today, so not a bad turnaround-

The old bolt was logo'd and serialized, the new one is blank. the locking block now has "US" lasered on it. Other than that Idon't see any difference, but i didn't go miking them either...
Old:
IMG_9516.JPG

and New
IMG_9607.jpg

Well that sucks a big one. I just opened the box, not had a chance to reassemble it yet...
Wonder why wouldn't they just put another new complete upper on and send it back.

Mines gone back together fine, I'd be well pussed too if it hadn't. Doesn't feel any different- maybe thats a good thing ?'

Last Edited:
Just got my A1. First impressions, low-cost copy of the B&T APC 9. If only the lower was not just all one plastic part, grip and all. Trying to track down a replacement lower in stock for it. I put an A3 Tactical folding brace and tailhook on it for now. BUT considering the entire gun cust less than just the B&T Teliscoping brace did for my B&T APC10, it's a deal for a PCC. Tore it down and cleaned it, re-lubed, and ready for the first trip to the range.

Does not automatically make them a bad product.

As a product, no issue at all and they work great for guys.

As a new purchase, it's a product with no support as the company is gone. That makes it a bad purchase unless it's just a killer price one is willing to just roll the dice and self warranty. (eat a loss, like your buddy is shooting and does not know to keep an eye on the mount to have it back off and you get a baffle strike)

The situation DOES suck, considering I bought (took ownership of) my Ti-Rant 45 recently last summer.
So, there's absolutely no warranty now? :mad:

Thank you for the info on the scorpion lower. I will have to add the magazine catch but they had one in stock so I snagged it. Hopefully it wasn't a glitch on the website.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews