JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
By any chance, have you had the opportunity to check if a Scorpion mag will fit in the Stribog magwell, I am curious if there is room to create an adaptor.

Very nice. I would like to ask where did you pick it up?

I'm still messing around with setup. I have a stock. Just need to file paperwork. I don't like the standard sights on it.

8E6410A3-8330-420C-B1F8-51F3306079B6.jpeg

a "cut to the chase" question for those who've experienced both:
Is the A3 worth the $250-ish over the A1 gen2 ?

Last Edited:
a "cut to the chase" question for those who've experienced both:
Is the A3 worth the $250-ish over the A1 gen2 ?

I have both although I havent shot the A3 yet. So my answer is pretty much worthless but it really depends what you want it to do. If you are shooting in competition , are yusing the ammo it was designed for which is NATO 124 and you want faster follow up shots then go with the A3 . Otherwise for casual plinking the A1 will work with more loads of ammo. Far as I can tell there is no difference in sound suppressed. The A3 is already showing itself to be sensitive to bullet weights out in the field.

I have both although I havent shot the A3 yet. So my answer is pretty much worthless but it really depends what you want it to do. If you are shooting in competition , are yusing the ammo it was designed for which is NATO 124 and you want faster follow up shots then go with the A3 . Otherwise for casual plinking the A1 will work with more loads of ammo. Far as I can tell there is no difference in sound suppressed. The A3 is already showing itself to be sensitive to bullet weights out in the field.
Any reason you do not have a Scorpion?

Alright, Stribog gotten, red dot -check, can-stylishly upside down- check, 9mm ammo....
9mm ammo.......

9mm ammo...............

9mm am...aww bollocks.

IMG_8723.jpg

Posted yesterday from global ordnance on another forum fyi

"Good Morning All!

I wanted to take a moment to stop in and thank each and every one of you for being owners and supporters of the Stribog platform. We are working hard to continue to supply the US market with more accessories and more variants of the Stribog.

With this post I also bring some good news! I am happy to confirm that on our arriving shipment from Grand Power, we will have 30 round Stribog Steel Feed Lip Magazines available for purchase! Barring any hold up at the port, these should be available from our website by the 21st of this month. Dealers should have them listed either the same date or shortly after. "

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top