JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
like_icon_cg1p57619486c_th_zpsrneat9uw.jpg

You guys think @Stomper is special? You ought to meet his wife! She's a firecracker too. :D Speakin' of which, when are we going to have another get together? Get Stomper AND @etrain16 in the same room again.

One day when I grow up, I want to have as many likes as @Stomper, that's my goal :D

And like Stomper, I too use my iPhone for almost all internet work, including NWFA activities...

Just have to constantly battle the auto correction....

Congrats Stomper and etrain!

Just have to constantly battle the auto correction....

Same here - mine changes words to the most asinine things.

For instance the last two words of your sentence I quoted would have been auto errectiono_O - sometimes I post and read what my post says and then have to scramble to change a word or two and pray knowing has read it yet:confused:. They may think I'm trying to be a mini-stomper:D

I think we all agree that @Stomper is great to have around, but what I am not seeing here is actual TESTIMONIAL on what @Stomper has done for YOU.

I am going to start and encourage you all to join in.

I was hunting last year out near Tillamook in the rain on the opening day of Elk season. I slipped on a trail and slid 30' feet down a slick steep slope and thudded my crotch right into a tree and lost my rifle in the bargain.

As I was lying there screaming in a windless high pitched keen, I looked up and there not 50 yards was a 14point elk just staring at me and looking at me.

The keening went up in pitch.

Just then @Stomper slid down the same slope but kept control. He flicked my rifle out of the brush and into my hands where he then cradled by back and advised me on the perfet shot. The elk dropped instantly. Right to the ground.

@Stomper then helped my crotch out of the crotch of the tree and helped me quarter and pack out the elk, giving me a slap on the back and wink before he headed off to continue his own hunt.

@Stomper you should have twice the likes and I will forever be in your debt for saving me and feeding my family for the winter.

Come on folks you must also have stories about how @Stomper changed YOUR life.

I'd like to say I want to meet stomper at a local get together but if he isn't as tall as the Paul Buneon statue on north interstate then I'll have my mental image smashed and be disappointed.

I think we all agree that @Stomper is great to have around, but what I am not seeing here is actual TESTIMONIAL on what @Stomper has done for YOU.

I am going to start and encourage you all to join in.

I was hunting last year out near Tillamook in the rain on the opening day of Elk season. I slipped on a trail and slid 30' feet down a slick steep slope and thudded my crotch right into a tree and lost my rifle in the bargain.

As I was lying there screaming in a windless high pitched keen, I looked up and there not 50 yards was a 14point elk just staring at me and looking at me.

The keening went up in pitch.

Just then @Stomper slid down the same slope but kept control. He flicked my rifle out of the brush and into my hands where he then cradled by back and advised me on the perfet shot. The elk dropped instantly. Right to the ground.

@Stomper then helped my crotch out of the crotch of the tree and helped me quarter and pack out the elk, giving me a slap on the back and wink before he headed off to continue his own hunt.

@Stomper you should have twice the likes and I will forever be in your debt for saving me and feeding my family for the winter.

Come on folks you must also have stories about how @Stomper changed YOUR life.

GOOD stuff man! Wait 'till Stomper reads that. I mean, what's he gonna do when he see you told us that story about his heroism?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top