JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tacoma Washington:
I usually would not post anything like this. But found recently a Naval Vet who died very recently at the age of 75 was totally disrespected by some skum ball low life thief. After the Vet died someone went and stolen his 1927 Modal A Ford Hot Rod out of his garage that he had owned for 50 years. And also won trophies at a lot of car shows he attended showing the Hot Rod. The family is attempting to find the thief and recover his car.
The reason I posted this is because our friends up in the NW could possibly see the Hot Rod. If so report it to the following.
1. [email protected] or 2. Crime Stoppers of Tacoma Pierce County @ P3Tips.com
I am also an older car fan and this simply PMO!
Thanks 03 Ford 27 Model A.jpg Ford 27 Model A -2.jpg

Two things I can't stand more than anything, a liar and a thief! In some places in the middle east, they publicly cut off your hand if you are caught stealing. Same should go for this scum sucking pig!:mad: Followed by a lengthy jail sentence. I hope they find him!

Unfortunately probably in 100 parts by now and headed south.

several classic cars stolen in this area in the last year or two, never to be seen again.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top