JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bought this with what the seller said was 10 test rounds fired. I never got the chance to take it out myself. Wanted something a little nicer than entry level, but not something I had to be scared to take out in the field.

Was stored in sealed plastic bags in the original box for the last few years. Only problem is that I put red shop wrags in the bags and for some reason the red stained the back 1/2" of the forearm on the left side. It's not really obvious, but it's there. The pic of the engraving shows the area, but it doesn't really come out in the photo.

Comes with box, three chokes (screwed in externally), think the barrell is 28", and takes up to 3" shells.

Anyway, Looking for $350. Was going to use the cash to get some work done on my other guns, but would consider a good .22lr, red-dot pistol scope, ................. those are the only things that come to mind, but I find things at gun shows all the time I didn't know that I "needed" so send an offer.

DSC07208.jpg
DSC07207.jpg
DSC07202.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.