JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking at buying a Stoeger M3K for 3 Gun. I am not too familiar with shotguns as a whole and only own a Remington 870 Express.

Given that it is a competition "ready" gun for under $800, I was thinking it may be a good starter shotgun for what Im looking at doing. I am on a budget and dont want to buy something just to modify it as I would have no idea as to what i would be doing.

Does anyone own one, and if so what are your thought? As to the competitors, what is your load out or what would you suggest as a good gun to get as a starter gun with out breaking the bank.

I'm pretty fond of mine. Haven't done much with it aside from install a bigger magazine tube and an aftermarket follower, but haven't competed with the thing either.

Aftermarket support is great. MOA Precision down in Grants Pass makes about every bit and bob you might want to upgrade it with, and do offer services like cnc machining of the loading port.

I own one and absolutely love it! It shoots great and feels great. As others have stated, I installed a slightly longer mag tube and follower, all from MOA Precision.

From reading other reviews, it is recommended to shoot slightly hotter loads in it. In my experience, the shotgun has cycled all the shells that are at least 3 dram loads.