JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you're use to an iPhone, your probably best off getting another iPhone.

I have a Samsung, it just works better with my PC than the iPhone (F' the cloud and itunes). My wife switched from an iPhone to a Samsung because she takes a ton of pictures and videos and is reluctant to delete anything. With an iPhone you are stuck with the amount of memory on your phone, the Samsung allows us to fill a 256GB card, physically achieve the card, and then start on a new one.

Been a samsung user since the first digital I got after my motarola flip phone I got in 96 went to crap. I have had very good luck with them the first one lasted 10 years. I have had a Samsung flip phone run over by an empty dump truck trailer and while the screen went to crap it still worked. Currently using a Note 9 on Verizon. 0 experiance with anything apple except pies and dried chips.

I have used Sprint for most of 20 years with both a Samsung and an iPhone (now a 10XR). I have had zero problems with either the phone itself (other than operator being a dummy) or the service itself. Have lived on the Westside in all that time, from Rock Creek to Tigard.

I was incorrect, they actually used t-mobile for their 'native' phones. T-mobile sucked pretty badly in Hillsboro and the coast the times I've tried them, it might have changed since then but I wouldn't bet on it.

I have TWO nice CZ bolt guns, an AT-ONE 16.5" .22LR and a 455 in .17HMR for the DIFFERENCE in price between an iPhone 11 and my FANTASTIC Motorola G7. It does everything a mere mortal needs, and runs the latest Android which has improved a lot. Best of all, right now it's only $130 from Consumer Cellular, and it's unlocked! CC requires no contract, and you can choose either the AT&T or T-Mobile network, whichever gives you best coverage. Biggest drawback to CC is no convenient international roaming. But, it's an unlocked phone so I just buy a SIM card in the destination country ... I'd rather buy guns and bullets and a phone that can be replaced for LESS than virtually any repair of an iPhone... How do you think Apple has accumulated 100 BILLION DOLLARS in Cash? By charging an arm and a leg for a product that costs NO MORE to produce than the other guys! Good for them, but count me out!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top