JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two for sale. Instead of the one mag that STI sends out, both of these guns come with three total mags. $650 plus $20 shipping to your FFL. This is $50 off the retail price.

If I don't have to ship it and you pick it up here in Roseburg only the $10 background check fee will be charged.

I think I saw somewhere that this particular model has a polymer trigger and mainspring housing. Is that correct? Not that it probably matters. Just curious. FWIW I hear they are a great value for the money although I have no personal experience with them.

I think I saw somewhere that this particular model has a polymer trigger and mainspring housing. Is that correct? Not that it probably matters. Just curious. FWIW I hear they are a great value for the money although I have no personal experience with them.

Yup, you are correct. The Spartan has a polymer trigger and main spring housing. When I talked with STI early thi ssummer about it they said it was simply for weight.

And Doubletap is right, the Spartan is an EXCELLENT gun.

YankeeFan I'm seriously considering picking up an STI Trojan at some point. I'm a ways from doing anything, but what would you sell one for at today's prices? I've heard great things about STI's, but not many people I've run into handle them so I have no idea what their prices run other than the list prices on their web site.

FTF or FFL?

Yup, I am an FFL out of Roseburg.

Cougfan, there are a few guys around this board I know that have them and they are nice guns. In fact, I am probably going to be getting one for myself to carry on duty. They are very high quality 1911's. I've shot KImbers and I like the STI line MUCH better....plus the STI's don't need to be sent back to the factory to make them work right.

Wow thats a smoking deal......If I didn't have one I would be on this

STI are by far by fav 1911/2011 pistol :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.