JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As the title says,I have an STI slide with a fitted Ed Brown barrel and bushing,chambered in 357sig,this will only fit a NON-LDA Para Hi-cap.I originally got this to match up with the LDA 14.45 I'm selling in the Handguns section,but the LDA and non-LDA slides are different...The barrel worked fine,but the original 14.45 breechface is 45 cal,which presented some extraction issues,so I am giving up on the whole idea...If by some chance you want this challenge,I will lower the prices for a combined purchase...However,for now,I am selling the STI slide/EB barrel assy separate from the LDA 45...Price for the barrel/slide bushing setup is $300 shipped,and will include barrel,bushing,(both EB),STI slide,spring,guide rod,and 2 Para factory hicap 40 cal mags...Thanks for looking...Slide and gun are seen in the pic...

Photo-0026.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top