JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
STI International
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale to fund another Gun purchase is my prized STI 1911 Ranger 2 in .45 ACP. No Trades, so please don't ask. Bought this from a member here a year or so ago and it's seen very little use. I've put maybe 300 rounds through it. It looks and functions like new!

Meet at a local FFL in Portland metro area only for transfer. Not willing to ship.

With the Ranger II, STI International delivers a commander length pistol built on a full size 1911 style frame offering the reliability of a full size 1911 stroke in a smaller, carry pistol.

True to commander style, the Ranger II classic slide is 4.15" in length with rear cocking serrations, flat top cut, oversize ejection port, chamfered fore end, STI front sight and Heinie fixed rear sight. The Ranger II is built on STI's government sized frame with hi-rise trigger guard and STIppled front strap. The grip includes a flat mainspring housing configuration to provide an excellent grip. The controls are an STI International single-sided blued thumb safety and STI high-rise blued, knuckle relief beavertail grip safety. The barrel is a 4.15" fully supported STI ramped bull barrel. The Ranger II comes standard with a STI RecoilMaster guide rod system, commander style hammer and patented STI International trigger system.

4B6E106C-FD86-4A8C-9DE1-73B3D5C552DD.jpeg C06B626A-4DCC-4B11-94F6-552D100D22E8.jpeg
E394D559-4774-4247-A9F3-73A3C575ADD9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.