JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
STI International
Caliber
9mm
City
Ashland
State
Oregon
STI Marauder 2011. 9mm. Comes with two 140mm and two 170 mm magazines. Used but in excellent condition. Hate to part with this one but my tax liability is your gain! Use that tax refund that I didn't get! 😢

Hard to find gun. Don't make these anymore. Smooth shooting with a great trigger.

$2000. Prefer face to face but will ship on your dime. Can only ship to FFL. PayPal Friends/Family only. Will ship to FFL once payment clears.

No trades. Thanks for looking.

IMG_E5028.JPG IMG_E5029.JPG IMG_E5030.JPG IMG_E5033.JPG IMG_E5035.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
STI Marauder 2011. 9mm. Comes with two 140mm and two 170 mm magazines. Used but in excellent condition. Hate to part with this one but my tax liability is your gain! Use that tax refund that I didn't get! 😢

Hard to find gun. Don't make these anymore. Smooth shooting with a great trigger.

$2000. Prefer face to face but will ship on your dime. Can only ship to FFL. PayPal Friends/Family only. Will ship to FFL once payment clears.

No trades. Thanks for looking.
Photos?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.