JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Guys in Georgia are building STG44s with HK trigger packs and stanag magazines but with original profiles...

This is exciting. Always wanted one of these and they are about to ship their California guns so that they can get there before the ban. Guns to the rest of the country follow Q1-Q2.

In 8mm kurz, 223 wylde, 300 blk, and 7.62x39. Interchangable barrels. Mega cool.

Video here is of them firing one without the front and rear sites welded on. Looks like it functions pretty well...

Hill & Mac Gunworks | Facebook

Was interested in one a while ago, but they took too long and I ended up getting a different gun. Maybe if the 8mm kurz one is close enough to the original I'll pick one up eventually, if it holds up and reviews turn out to be positive.

I like that there are small manufacturers picking up on this sort of thing. I think if the big manufacturers (e.g., Ruger) did something like this they would make a killing.

I was talking over the counter with someone at NW Armory and Otterpilot and someone mentioned that Ruger does a LOT of titanium work outside of their firearms that they sell. I wish Ruger would make some of their firearms in titanium.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews