JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who has experience with the Turkish Benelli clones being imported by SDS / MAC?

Price is good. I don't particularly have a need but I do like the sort of old school look of the 1014 with the wood furniture.

Are these worth a darn? The Turk shotguns aren't generally known for durability but these guns are supposed to be built to a higher standard or some such.

I wouldn't bother with a tube fed gun personally unless it's for hunting or something. $300-$500 gets a lynx12. Way more reliable than saiga 12, 300 rounds per minute fire rate (same as the $20000 Aa-12 full auto shotgun), light recoil (ultra, ultra light with a muzzle brake), mag fed = fast reloads, capacity of 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, or 25 rounds. I sold all my tube fed shotguns after buying the lynx despite using them for decades. There is simply no comparison. If you want to spend over $2k genisis arms or fostech origin have more AR like mag fed shotguns. I see videos of guys absorbing the recoil from those benellis and I just shake my head. It's not a quality thing it's just that there are so much better options in terms of recoil, loading, fire rate etc.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR