JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey Gang,

I have a Hill and Mac Gunworks Cetme-L up for grabs here. This HMG rifle actually runs well and the trigger pull/reset is reasonably good. It has an unbelievably nice recoil impulse with no significant muzzle rise due to the roller delayed blowback system. My buddy purchased the Marcolmar Cetme-L, and while it has a welded pic rail up top, the trigger is much worse and the reliability is a dumpster fire in comparison. In fairness, I have not run a ton of rounds thru my HMG rifle (maybe around 200rds) but I do not recall any major reliability issues when shooting this rifle in the few shooting sessions I have taken it out. The Marcolmar also chews up STANAG mags, and my HMG runs them fine. HMG actually designed the rifle to specifically run USGI STANAGS without destroying the feedlips.

This rifle will come with a nice bayonet setup (yes it mounts), a box of Cetme magazines, and the proper sling. Pretty sure I have the original cardboard case it came in I'll have to look for it.

I'm selling this because I want to shoot FAL's more, and I'm saving up for more .308 ammunition and trying to fund a FALO. So if you have a FALO I would be interested...

Asking $1100 for the package; will transfer at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton. Considering they are no longer available from HMG, and Marcolmar's are $1350, I think this is a reasonable asking price. But feel free to send me offers.

Thanks for looking!

Shane

1 20231027_091552.jpg 20231027_091517.jpg 20231027_091509.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.