JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Im selling my Steyr HS 50. This is a sigle shot bolt action .50 BMG. Not in a huge hurry to sell but the sooner the better. Have some things that need to be addressed around the house and can't justify putting them off while this is sitting in the safe. It comes with the following:

Pelican Fitted Case
Bipod
Leupold VX3 8.5-25X50 Scope
A.R.M.S Quick Detatch Mounts
Dewey cleaning rod
Manual and training CD Rom for scope
Manual for Weapon

I have the box for the scope but not the original crate the weapon came in. Purchased it about three years ago. Currently has 70 rounds through it. This weapon is very accurate. Far more accurate than I can shoot. I am no sniper and I can shoot consistently at 600-650 yards (bottles of tannerite). Steyr claims sub MOA at 1000. Have not tried but do not doubt that this weapon is capable. It is currently sighted in at 200 yards. I am not looking to separate the scope and weapon. Price is pretty firm but we can talk. I have well over $5000 into this rifle. Asking $4250 These weapons go for between $3800 and $4000 new with no optics, case, or mounts. The scope was around $1400 and the Mounts about $200 so I think this is a fair price. I will also throw in the 15 or 20 rounds I have. I believe it is 720gr US mill surp.

Call or text me at (503) 927-0537
I work nights so you can call anytime. If I don't answer please leave a message. I answer them quickly. Thanks for looking.

ashleysgraduation2010484.jpg

ashleysgraduation2010482.jpg

ashleysgraduation2010489.jpg

ashleysgraduation2010487.jpg

ashleysgraduation2010486.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: