JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I won't debate there IS better. The Bose Wave is nice for what they are.
My flat screen is mounted above the Mantle, with a Bose Theater Surround system driving. It's plenty good for my needs.

Well folks, I updated the ad because I found a stereo system but the cabinet is crap Ola so looking for a rack now.

Technics made some very good equipment - as part of Panasonic they had a lot of their components made in house. Panasonic is a huge manufacturer of electrical components and doesn't just make consumer goods.

How wide are the components? Also what model is the turn table (curiosity on my part)?

Technics made some very good equipment - as part of Panasonic they had a lot of their components made in house. Panasonic is a huge manufacturer of electrical components and doesn't just make consumer goods.

How wide are the components? Also what model is the turn table (curiosity on my part)?

The components are 17" wide.

Here's what I have:

Technics SD-A620 stereo system

AM/FM Stereo Tuner ST-Z760

Integrated Amp SU-Z760

Graphic Equalizer SH-8046

Dual Cassette Deck RS-D16W

Compact Disc Player SL-P320 w/remote

Automatic Turntable SL-B270

3 Way Speakers System SB-2715

I've also got a pair of Pioneer CS-A700 3way speakers that I have yet to hook up to it...:D:D:D

B87F9052-4231-4A24-9209-BC256B41369F.jpeg

F43D7B6F-57D0-48FB-87E3-859267A4BAE6.jpeg

EBEE89AA-C24A-415E-A498-69F59EECB35C.jpeg

Last Edited:
You got some very nice equipment! The 1980's were known as the BPC (black plastic crap) era where pretty lights and displays took priority over sound quality. Your integrated amp is a real exception and considered to have excellent sound quality. You can get the manual here: Technics SU-A700 - Manual - Stereo Integrated Amplifier - HiFi Engine

The turntable is also very good. The SL-B series are all belt driven, so if you have an speed issues you may need a new belt. They are available. You can probably find info here Vinyl Engine - The Home of the Turntable or on YT. The SL-B270 manuals aren't on vinyl engine, but I would guess that you would use the same procedure for the SL-B2.

Those Pioneer speakers are classics! I don't think you will be disappointed with this system.

You got some very nice equipment! The 1980's were known as the BPC (black plastic crap) era where pretty lights and displays took priority over sound quality. Your integrated amp is a real exception and considered to have excellent sound quality. You can get the manual here: Technics SU-A700 - Manual - Stereo Integrated Amplifier - HiFi Engine

The turntable is also very good. The SL-B series are all belt driven, so if you have an speed issues you may need a new belt. They are available. You can probably find info here Vinyl Engine - The Home of the Turntable or on YT. The SL-B270 manuals aren't on vinyl engine, but I would guess that you would use the same procedure for the SL-B2.

Those Pioneer speakers are classics! I don't think you will be disappointed with this system.

Thanks for your infinite wisdom and knowledge about my system brother. I'm sure it's readily available on the inter-web if one knew where to look. My goog le foo is weak.
Yep this was a local one owner system with all the manuals, bill of sale and a copy of a warranty issue with the CD player years ago.:D

I may decide to just build a shelf on my shop wall and mount an insulated & rigid plastic covering over it (I've got skills).:p:p:p

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.