JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got bored and cut up a piece of melamine and hot glued some un re loadable range brass to it and filled it with concrete, stained and sealed it. My wife loves it. She has it in her flower bed.

Thanks again guys! I got the idea from when i was a kid (45 now) my grandparents house was an old bungalow in ne portland and had wooden steps that led up to the porch. My grandfather drilled out the stair treads and inserted .308 cases (he said for added traction). My cousin and I used to crawl under the porch and knock em back up and out with a rock from underneath and play with em:) He always had replacements:) Was cool though walking up the steps to the front door looking down at hundreds of .308 cases.

Bellarum- pm me your address and I will mail you a bunch of non reload-able brass. I'd like to see it put to a good use.

You could sell a butt load of these around Mother's Day. In fact I'd take two if they were for sale.

SF-

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads