JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
Purchased new from Eurooptic. Seen one range visit to zero. Decided to run my Eotech/ magnifier combo instead. Mounted in tall Leupold rings. Includes box, paperwork, rings etc. No trades. Thanks for looking

IMG_6078.jpeg IMG_6077.jpeg IMG_6080.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Interested. Would you mind giving a little color on why you're selling it? Specifically looking at this Steiner or a Trijicon Credo HX 1-4 for use on a 14.5 build. Figured at 14.5 build could use some magnification and I would save a dot or holographic site for a 11.5/12in rifle. Probably can't go wrong with either and I'm just overthinking it.
I'm new here and to the platform thanks for any response.

Interested. Would you mind giving a little color on why you're selling it? Specifically looking at this Steiner or a Trijicon Credo HX 1-4 for use on a 14.5 build. Figured at 14.5 build could use some magnification and I would save a dot or holographic site for a 11.5/12in rifle. Probably can't go wrong with either and I'm just overthinking it.
I'm new here and to the platform thanks for any response.
It's awesome, I just prefer red dots. It's basically brand new. I went thru and rebuilt my ARs to set them up how I like and it's just sitting in the safe. I can ship it off today if you want it. 425 760 2653

I can't believe this thing has stayed listed so long, this is one of my all-time favorite optics, I have mine on a 12.5" and at 1x it's 99% as shootable as a red dot, and the 4x is the most forgiving eye box and clear glass as I've ever used. Somebody should snap this up..!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top