JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First and foremost there may be some bias in the review.

After getting the extended rail for the Steyr Aug it was much easier to get a cheekweld, so I went and tried it again. I like it for what it is, and its pretty good for the price. But ultimately not for me.

Pros:
  1. Illumination is just bright enough in daylight.
  2. Relatively easy to adjust the lever, earlier models did not have an adjustable lever.
  3. Glass is quite clear and for the pice is pretty good.
  4. It is light, at around 1 pound.
  5. Eye relief isn't too short and is somewhat forgiving IMO.
Cons:
  1. The reticle is thin and requires illumination in brush against anything that is a dark color. Good idea, would have been better if it was just a tadbit thicker. Also the dot can be a hassle sometimes.
  2. Turrets are... Not so crisp? You can feel each turn if you pay attention, but it can be easy to go too far. Just bring a penny or screwdriver and pay attention.
  3. Locking lever requires a small screwdriver to adjust, so while its pretty easy to adjust you're SOL if you don't have a small enough screwdriver.
  4. Not really a con but it doesn't get any lower, just taller.
Overall I'd say its worth the money. Don't bother with the flip caps too much, the one on the front doesn't stay on very well.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top