JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1075
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Brush Prairie
State
Washington
Zip Code
Steiner 20x80 Military box end.JPG
If you need to really reach out to see something in detail these are for you. The low level light gathering is simply amazing. Look up at the stars some evening and begin counting. Then look at the sky through these and you'll be amazed at how deep into space you can see - way beyond that which can be had with the naked eye. Game animals on a distance ridge can't escape detection. LNIB (really - these haven't been used). $1100 NEW PRICE $1075 is a pretty fair price I think - no sales tax/shipping charges either. Would like to buy Walther Q5 Steel Match with the money... so this would be the only thing of trade value that I'd be interested in.

Steiner 20x80 Military in plastic bag.JPG
Steiner 20x80 Military contents.JPG
Steiner 20x80 Military front objectives.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This may not be the best forum to sell these. They sell for almost $1500 in the store. Anyone have any ideas as to where I might advertise with more success?

Man if I could afford these I'd swoop them up. I recently purchased a P4xi 4-16x scope, one of their entry level scopes. They use the German Schott glass and it's amazingly clear. I can only imagine how good these look. I'm pretty sold on Steiner as a company now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top