JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Wanting to take advantage of the geissele sale and prefer a g17 now only about 150 rounds on the set up it has a spinta competition slide kit have another back plate that says yeet cannon if you dont want the one on it has a rainbow combat armory threaded barrelalso has ameriglo suppressor height sights rmr not included wanting 400 for complete slide
Also have a johnny glocks combat trigger for 125 or 100 of you buy the slide with it

Interested in certain trades can add cash
Kimber 1911
C308 or any caliber

20191129_185440.jpg 20191129_185435.jpg 20191129_185421.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Wanting to take advantage of the geissele sale and prefer a g17 now only about 150 rounds on the set up it has a spinta competition slide kit have another back plate that says yeet cannon if you dont want the one on it has a rainbow combat armory threaded barrelalso has ameriglo suppressor height sights rmr not included wanting 400 for complete slide
Also have a johnny glocks combat trigger for 125 or 100 of you buy the slide with it

Interested in certain trades can add cash
Kimber 1911
C308 or any caliber

View attachment 636781 View attachment 636782 View attachment 636783
Is this one of the combat armory barrels they sent out with no rifling none the less im just trying to weigh the options I just got rid of a faxon hellfire I paid 350 for

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews