JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
---PISTOL IS SOLD. AMMO IS STILL AVAILABLE---
Up for sale is Spanish made Star Super Model 9mm Largo (9x23) in the original shipping box with papers. The pistol has matching numbers, magazine safety and loaded chamber indicator. The magazine has no number. The right side frame is marked "IAC ALEX USA" and "SPAIN". The left side slide is marked "STAR B ECHEVERRIA EIBAR-ESPANA S.A. CAL 9MM" and the right side of the slide is marked "MODELO SUPER". The base of the grip, behind the magazine well, is stamped "SUPER" and "347188".

The pistol is very clean and a fun shooter. The bore rates as fair to good with wear on the lands and some darkening in the grooves. The finish appears to have a patina but no corrosion or rust, with minor wear on the edges and the normal handling marks. Grips show some wear but are in good shape.
---NEW PRICE--- Pistol: $180

I also have a crate of 38 boxes (950 rounds) of Santa Barbara 9mm Largo ammo, also known as 9mm Bergmann-Bayard. It is military surplus from 1962. The ammo is corrosive.
---NEW PRICE--- Ammo plus crate: $350.The ammo will first be offered to the buyer of the pistol. If the pistol buyer doesn't buy it, I'll offer it to others.

20171119_101754.jpg [/ATTACH] 20171119_101828.jpg 20171119_101843.jpg 20171119_101854.jpg 20171119_102403.jpg 20171204_134924.jpg

Last Edited:
You'll be happy. I've explored spare parts outlets, so if you have questions let me know.
Up for sale is Spanish made Star Super Model 9mm Largo (9x23) in the original shipping box with papers. The pistol has matching numbers, magazine safety and loaded chamber indicator. The magazine has no number. The right side frame is marked "IAC ALEX USA" and "SPAIN". The left side slide is marked "STAR B ECHEVERRIA EIBAR-ESPANA S.A. CAL 9MM" and the right side of the slide is marked "MODELO SUPER". The base of the grip, behind the magazine well, is stamped "SUPER" and "347188".

The pistol is very clean and a fun shooter. The bore rates as fair to good with wear on the lands and some darkening in the grooves. The finish appears to have a patina but no corrosion or rust, with minor wear on the edges and the normal handling marks. Grips show some wear but are in good shape.
---NEW PRICE--- Pistol: $180

I also have a crate of 38 boxes (950 rounds) of Santa Barbara 9mm Largo ammo, also known as 9mm Bergmann-Bayard. It is military surplus from 1962. The ammo is corrosive.
---NEW PRICE--- Ammo plus crate: $350.The ammo will first be offered to the buyer of the pistol. If the pistol buyer doesn't buy it, I'll offer it to others.

View attachment 414682 [/ATTACH] View attachment 414683 View attachment 414684 View attachment 414685 View attachment 414686 View attachment 414687
Do you know what year it was made?

The year of manufacture is either late 1949 or, more likely, early 1950. It is a Model A Super, although the "A" was not stamped on the gun. Per the book "Star Firearms" by Leonardo Antaris.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.