Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTT WA Star Firestar M45

Reactions
Rating
100%
Last edited:
OP
Reactions
Rating
100%
I'm in SWWA, but can travel. Handguns, revolvers, rifles, 44mag, 357mag, 9mm, 45acp, 556, trade preferences are open.

OP
Reactions
Rating
100%
After a quick look for reference, I'd place the market value at around $500 based on all the spare parts, the two original mags, condition, and reliability.

OP
Reactions
Rating
100%
Comes with two factory 6rd mags, one with extended base plate, and when I say spare parts, I mean a lot of them. Hammers, triggers, safeties, ejectors, grips, firing pins, springs, guide rods, screws, mag releases, sears, tons of stuff, anything you would need for a lifetime.
C7B867D8-77D0-455F-8B4E-9215CE79E56E.jpeg
5F8250CA-5416-4D9C-B107-638261FBA12A.jpeg
D09AC94B-7AE0-4FC3-B8E3-5C0A2E4BDA42.jpeg

OP
Reactions
Rating
100%
It’s starvel, which afaik is stainless that was half nickelled, half rough sandblasted. This one has been polished up on the rough parts in a past life. It looks really good in person imo.

Lilhigbee

Reactions
Rating
100%
Starvel is Star's name for electroless nickel-plating. No stainless involved. Star never made a stainless gun. I've never seen a Starvel Star as shiny as this one appears before. It does look good!!

OP
Reactions
Rating
100%
The nickel is plated over copper, over stainless. There are two textures on the starvel finishes, a rougher lower and smooth slide. This one is smooth all around, came this way from the original owner, who polished the textured portion. I have swapped the controls for the other finish out of my batch of parts because it looks good imo.

Last edited:
Reactions
Rating
100%
I have a Smith & Wesson shield 40… And I could throw in some cash possibly message me if interested

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677

Staff online