JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Star
Caliber
45 ACP
State
Washington
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
After a quick look for reference, I'd place the market value at around $500 based on all the spare parts, the two original mags, condition, and reliability.

Comes with two factory 6rd mags, one with extended base plate, and when I say spare parts, I mean a lot of them. Hammers, triggers, safeties, ejectors, grips, firing pins, springs, guide rods, screws, mag releases, sears, tons of stuff, anything you would need for a lifetime.
C7B867D8-77D0-455F-8B4E-9215CE79E56E.jpeg 5F8250CA-5416-4D9C-B107-638261FBA12A.jpeg D09AC94B-7AE0-4FC3-B8E3-5C0A2E4BDA42.jpeg

It's starvel, which afaik is stainless that was half nickelled, half rough sandblasted. This one has been polished up on the rough parts in a past life. It looks really good in person imo.

Starvel is Star's name for electroless nickel-plating. No stainless involved. Star never made a stainless gun. I've never seen a Starvel Star as shiny as this one appears before. It does look good!!

The nickel is plated over copper, over stainless. There are two textures on the starvel finishes, a rougher lower and smooth slide. This one is smooth all around, came this way from the original owner, who polished the textured portion. I have swapped the controls for the other finish out of my batch of parts because it looks good imo.

Last Edited:
I am currently the owner and in possession of a new (bought Yesterday. The 6th of May, 2020)
of a Beautiful AR Style Semi-Automatic Shotgun.
It is a MKA1919 Match 12Gauge Semi-Automatic Shotgun. A very, very reliable firearm, in regards to In-Home Defense, and is very much so a enjoyable gun to shoot and for outdoor activities. It has original owner records and manual, two 5 Round Magazines, a Gun Lock for safety when not actively being used, ear plugs, 2 Seperate chokes for seperate shells, and the option to modify the gun. Obviously. If you would like photos, pleased feel free to request! Washington being an Open Carry state, I have not and do not posses or possessed a Concealed Carry License. I am seeking to persue so, but I would like to become a little more involved with the lifestyle and hobby of firearms. I believe a Handgun with be much more comfortable for me as a individual! The MKA1919 was purchased at Grays Harbor Guns and Ammo and has original receipts. I was approved to posses firearms via NICS Background Check process, and am awaiting confirmation and validation from the local police department in regards to my federal. I will pass. Am adequate. Thank you for taking your time to read! My contact information is as follows.

Cellular Device open to calls and texts: 360-660-0418
Email Address (Active): [email protected]

Thank you, deeply!!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.