JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have one of these BMs and they typically need a good cleaning after purchase. Wolff sells recoil and mag springs to freshen things up and mags are a bit expensive. Most people report decent accuracy and a very good trigger. Mine developed a case of the FTEs so I tracked down a replacement extractor and spring, which was more than I would have liked but it's tough to find parts for these days. Overall, if you run into any issues, it won't be long before your $200 gun is a $400+ gun.

With all that said, it certainly has a great feel to it in your hand. The all steel single stack just feels right. Oh, watch out for hammer bite as the hammer tends to come back a little far during cycling.

So, is it a gun I'm going to get rid of? Probably not. Is it a gun I'd buy again? While an intriguing piece of history and machinery, I'd probably spend the money more towards something else I've wanted, although it got my interest in all steel semiautos going again.

Good luck either way you choose.

In an current era of $400 glocks, Hk, CZ, Sig, FN.... no way I'm spending $200+ for a relic with rare parts.

I bought a few of these in the past. Nice gun value 10 years ago when the market was much different.

I will likely keep them given the hassle and costs on selling. But won't be buying more in the current market.

In an current era of $400 glocks, Hk, CZ, Sig, FN.... no way I'm spending $200+ for a relic with rare parts.

I bought a few of these in the past. Nice gun value 10 years ago when the market was much different.

I will likely keep them given the hassle and costs on selling. But won't be buying more in the current market.

That (parts) is the biggest problem with guns like this. Had a couple or 3 decades back. They used to be found in great deals by the box. They were well made and worked great. Now all these decades later the parts are the problem. No longer simple and cheap to replace most parts.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top