JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a very nice and very rare Stainless Steel DSA SA58 FAL. There were only 2500 of these made, even fewer made in the 16" barrel variant. Will come with 2 twenty round mags. We can meet at any ffl and do the transfer. DSA doesn't make the stainless version anymore. This is a complete DSA rifle from its factory. Asking $2200 obo does not include the scope. For trade, I'm interested in AR-10, .308 bolt rifle etc...

20180308_232525.jpg

I have a very nice and very rare Stainless Steel DSA SA58 FAL. There were only 2500 of these made, even fewer made in the 16" barrel variant. Will come with 2 twenty round mags. We can meet at any ffl and do the transfer. DSA doesn't make the stainless version anymore. This is a complete DSA rifle from its factory. Asking $2200 obo does not include the scope. For trade, I'm interested in AR-10, .308 bolt rifle etc...

View attachment 438544
I have $2200 cash and can ship to my FFL dealer. Very interested in the SS SA58. Please contact me to set this sale up.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top