JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2750
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm not dying to trade or sell, but this is my staccato XL next to my XC. I'm looking for potential Staccato P hook up if you have one. Comes with all 5 original mags and staccato case.
I'm not looking for Glock first and foremost. I don't like striker fire guns. So please read this before sending a "trade request". I'm open to 1911 models as long as it's a nighthawk, les bear, Wilson or a higher end Dan Wesson

***XC Is not up for discussion. XL only.***
There's nothing wrong with the XL. I just like the XC more. I've maybe out 200-300 rounds through the XL, so she's still very new. I take good care of all my guns.

D6739864-6489-4A50-8BD0-6EF9307DE01E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a Dan Wesson and might be in the market for a Staccato, but I don't understand your post at all. Are you selling/trading a XL, XC, P… or all of the above?

I have a Dan Wesson and might be in the market for a Staccato, but I don't understand your post at all. Are you selling/trading a XL, XC, P… or all of the above?
He's wanting to trade his xl for a Stacatto p or any of the guns listed in the bottom area Stacatto xc is not for sale or trade

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.