JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Staccato just sent me an email. By 2 get 1 free on 26 round mags. Code: ORBOGO26.

Ends up being $213 for 3 of the shipped.

Probably Oregon only

If anyone has some they wanna sell/trade let me know!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Battlehawk armory also has Prodigy 17 and 26rd mags for $31/ea, I picked up a few for range use and to see if they work with the Staccato. FWIW the retailer has less than stellar ratings, but I ordered and received three 26rd mags with no issue

I did the same. Have you tested them yet? Results?

I can confirm the Prodigy mags work. At least the 20 and 26 round ones did in my 2022 Staccato P DUO. The mag release notch was a touch smaller on the Prodigy mags and a few strokes of a small file made them work like butter.

I saw a video about staying away from the 26 round magazines due to over-insertion and possible damage to the ejector. Anyone have issues with that?
No. They ran perfect. Like I said the mag catch was the slightest bit small and was quickly remedied with a few strokes of a file. If I remember I will take some photos tonight as I still have a 26 round Prodigy mag thats new in the wrapper against a 26 round Staccato so you can see the difference.

Has anyone that ordered these actually had them ship? I know it sounds like a stay may be happening with 114 but I sure would like to see them shipping soon. I ordered mine Friday AM and has not yet shipped . . .

I got a shipping conf. I ordered the morning I posted. I ordered some ten rounders from them about two weeks ago and got them too.

I got a shipping conf. I ordered the morning I posted. I ordered some ten rounders from them about two weeks ago and got them too.
Well I emailed them last night, didnt get a direct response, but did later get a shipping notification that they had shipped. So that is good ;-)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews