JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Woman in Lynnwood finally gets SWAT to remove squatters from her Lynnwood property.

link

A little later they move right back in. She is frustrated to the point of just abandoning the property.

The story claims this is because of a non-eviction policy during the pandemic, but I know of people who had this problem in Washington before the pandemic. The problem is the politicians pass laws making the property owner come up with a solution.

This reminds me of the shop owner in Portland a year ago who had a problem with homeless camping on the sidewalk outside his store. Then Portland said he was responsible for the condition of the sidewalk, and if he didn't clean it up he would be fined $1000 per day. He packed it up and set up shop elsewhere, as I recall.

After the police were defunded in some libtard controlled city, the city counsel told shop owners it was up to them to hire security for their stores. Since when is the city not responsible for protection of its residents? We should defund the city counsel, they're the ones not doing their jobs.

In New York, instead of the state taking action to help people with covid, governor Cuomo forced the nursing homes to accommodate anybody who showed up with covid, after which quite a few nursing home residents died to covid exposure.

Politicians these days don't own up to government responsibilities, they push them back on business or the little people.

Sadly this is again people getting what they vote for. This has been going on LONG before Covid and people keep voting back in the same people who made the mess. I have spoken with a few people who got burned by this crap who stand there and refuse to believe the people they vote for do this. When you pin it down they just get over the top angry but, still vote for the same people again. :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top