JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey guys,
I have a Springfield xdm 3.8 compact that I would like to sell. It's in good shape except for some minor usage wear and holster wear. Light scratches on the frame that could easily be taken care of.
Gun shoots great and has never once jammed no matter what ammo I've fed it. Though it has only shot brass. Has been my every day carry for about a year.
Comes with original case, 3 13 round mags, and one 19 rd mag, with two grip extensions. Three back straps, original xdm kydex holster, dual mag carrier,
Mag loader and other accessories. Plus all the original paperwork.
Want to upgrade to a hammer fired carry or a gen 5 glock 19 so I'm 20171026_130333.jpg 20171026_130344.jpg 20171026_210704.jpg 20171026_130457.jpg 20171026_130507.jpg 20171026_130446.jpg 20171026_130434.jpg selling.
Would take 325$ and meet wherever in the Beaverton Portland area.

Of course if you have a gen 5 glock 19 you'd like to trade I'd willingly add cash for it.
Thanks!

Good luck BUT I think you're shooting yourself in the foot going to Glock over the XDM, I've carried/owned 6 different XD firearms (gave my 3 40's to one son) and they shoot circles around that one Glock I used to own and quickly traded off. On another note a friend does have a XDM 9mm 4.5" duty gun BUT that shoots/recoils harder than my original "XD" 9MM 4", we both noticed that, he wished he had gotten an original XD instead of that newer XD"M". Perhaps the "MATCH-GRADE" guns recoil more for 'increased reliability???' over original duty type XD guns??? LOL

Good luck BUT I think you're shooting yourself in the foot going to Glock over the XDM, I've carried/owned 6 different XD firearms (gave my 3 40's to one son) and they shoot circles around that one Glock I used to own and quickly traded off. On another note a friend does have a XDM 9mm 4.5" duty gun BUT that shoots/recoils harder than my original "XD" 9MM 4", we both noticed that, he wished he had gotten an original XD instead of that newer XD"M". Perhaps the "MATCH-GRADE" guns recoil more for 'increased reliability???' over original duty type XD guns??? LOL
I love my xdm. It's been the most reliable pistol I've ever owned. Never jammed once in all the rounds I've put through it.
I just want to try something different and I really like the G19.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.