Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Springfield XD Mag .357/.40

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Big Turtle, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Big Turtle

Big Turtle Southern Oregon New Member

Magazine is sold!!!
    The ammo lingers on.

Found a lonely Springfield XD Mag .357/.40, 12 round, in the bottom of the junk drawer. Pistol is long gone so I will sell cheap. $20 and you pay shipping. Also have three boxes of .357 Sig ammo, 94 rounds WW white box and 50 rounds Speer Gold dot. Will sell the whole mess (mag and ammo) for $70 if you pay the shipping. Will trade for Glock 9mm stuff, or almost any kind of "black rifle" accessories that I am interested in. also interested in Kel-Tec Glock compatible carbine, will throw in cash or other trade goods. Willing to drive to do F-to-F transfer.
    BT

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  2. apex1522

apex1522 Portland, OR New Member

pm sent

3. ZombieAssassin

ZombieAssassin Oregon Member

What color is the sleeve, black or green?
    How many shots have been fired with the mag? Any feed issues?

4. Big Turtle

Big Turtle Southern Oregon New Member

Notice!!! The magazine is sold!!
    BT

5. 57chevy

57chevy Hillsboro Member

The mag is not sold, you sent me the wrong mag and now won't reply to fix it. I want the 2 Browning mags that I paid for, not this single mag for something I don't have. I have tried to get ahold of you through private email, but you won't respond to that, so I have to go this route in hopes you will do the right thing.

6. apex1522

apex1522 Portland, OR New Member

I bought the XD mag and have not received it as of yet. May be just a shipping address error.