JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Magazine is sold!!!
The ammo lingers on.

Found a lonely Springfield XD Mag .357/.40, 12 round, in the bottom of the junk drawer. Pistol is long gone so I will sell cheap. $20 and you pay shipping. Also have three boxes of .357 Sig ammo, 94 rounds WW white box and 50 rounds Speer Gold dot. Will sell the whole mess (mag and ammo) for $70 if you pay the shipping. Will trade for Glock 9mm stuff, or almost any kind of "black rifle" accessories that I am interested in. also interested in Kel-Tec Glock compatible carbine, will throw in cash or other trade goods. Willing to drive to do F-to-F transfer.
BT

Last Edited:
The mag is not sold, you sent me the wrong mag and now won't reply to fix it. I want the 2 Browning mags that I paid for, not this single mag for something I don't have. I have tried to get ahold of you through private email, but you won't respond to that, so I have to go this route in hopes you will do the right thing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top