JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale: Springfield M1 Garand
Caliber: .30-06
Year of manufacture: 1944
Wood and metal parts are in really good shape, no rust that I've been able to find. Very reliable rifle.
It hurts to even try to sell this rifle but I'm moving into a new place soon and my dog just recently had surgery. She comes first and I need the cash.

Included are twenty-two 8 round clips and a partial box of Federal .30-06 ammo.
$750 for the rifle and everything I've listed.

20181017_233223.jpg

Last Edited:
PM Sent

Sorry to here about your dog. Hope he/she heals up.
I know what you feel like. I just spent insane money on mine yesterday. But he's worth it.
She's bouncing back. Just got her sutures out and the vet doesn't think the large growth on her lower jaw was cancer so that's something. Thanks to you all for the support .

Amazing deal.
Im very saddened to hear about the pup.
Hope all is well soon brother.
For the most part yes, aside that my new place may not be ready until mid November so I may have to rent a storage unit and find someplace else to live. Despite my landlord telling me I could move in November 1st back when I paid my deposit and signed their contract. I'm not happy about that. But my dog is healing and happy so that's a blessing.

So I was just informed by Medic! that the information I found on my rifle was incorrect. It was actually made in September 1944.
Sorry for the wrong information, everyone.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.