JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Located in Boise Idaho. I'm asking $1100 and am willing to ship. The receiver dates the rifle as manufactured Feb 1942. All the part numbers other than the stock have 1942 manufacture date. The stock has a 43' manufacture date. Was told by another member here that even though all the parts are 1942, they may not be the originals. Has a crack in the stock which I show in the pictures. Here are all the numbers:

Receiver S/N 490961
Trigger Housing D28290-12-SA
Bolt D28287-18-SA
Operating Rod D35382-3-SA
Barrel S-A-2-42

unnamed%202_zps1ekjrbfc.jpg unnamed%203_zpsuxqbqfr3.jpg unnamed%201_zpsv9qucfjw.jpg unnamed%204_zpsfv5x1o2r.jpg unnamed_zpstvnkw8s9.jpg

Last Edited:
Do you know mw and the te on the M1
I don't know specifically. I took it to Boise Gun Company here locally and had their M1 guy look at it. He said that there is some TE and some chamber wear but the rifle is still serviceable. They wanted me to consign it there since they don't have any M1's in stock right now. They said they would sell it for $1300-$1500. I just need the cash so I'm going with a lower price hoping it will sell faster.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.