JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got the Sportsman's Warehouse ad yesterday.

My mistake. So then......I was at Sportsman's Warehouse today (3-10-22) looking for some ____??____. I'm not saying what.......because I have to return tomorrow (3-11-22) and beat you guys to it. LOL.

Anyway......take a look at the Ad (and/or list on this thread what you're getting).

The ad runs through April 4th, 2022.

Aloha, Mark

PS....I have no financial interest in this company.

My update will be forthcoming.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
During the pandemic I bought guns there a lot because they had things in stock. But now they have gotten incredibly greedy and over priced. The price of their ammo is a joke when a bimart is less than a mile away. I won't shop there anymore.

Most guns are available online at much better prices with free shipping. Watch gundeals.com and then have them shipped to your local ffl. I can usually beat sportsman's prices by 20% online.

That and it takes an hour to buy a gun there with how slow the process is even with a chl!

A whooping grand total of... 2 things got my interest. The rest is over priced or price was raised than lowered and called a sale(I hate fake sale items) or calling something a sale when the price is the same.

I got the Sportsman's Warehouse ad yesterday.

My mistake. So then......I was at Sportsman's Warehouse today (3-10-22) looking for some ____??____. I'm not saying what.......because I have to return tomorrow (3-11-22) and beat you guys to it. LOL.

Anyway......take a look at the Ad (and/or list on this thread what you're getting).

The ad runs through April 4th, 2022.

Aloha, Mark

PS....I have no financial interest in this company.

My update will be forthcoming.
I won't deny a curiosity of what you're wanting. Lol

I was in Sportsman's earlier this week. Saw my first full ammo shelves in a long while. Also saw lots of people looking and very few buying. Most had completely shell shocked looks on their faces when they saw the outrageously inflated prices. We can be sure that if Sportsman's is getting ammo back on the shelves other will be too. I can wait until they do and until the prices come down to something a little more realistic.

I browsed ammo prices a few weeks ago, i hadn't checked in a couple of years (stockpiles were good)

I walked out with a permanent shocked look on my face :(

Sportsman's pulling that same BS of raise price than lower it and call it a big sale.
This BS was not! $190 yesterday, it was $140.
20220311_095734.jpg
Proof!
They did the same with the Hornady sonic cleaner, about $130 most retailers, sportsman's raised it to $179 and put it on sale for $130. Always price match against them if you have to go there.

Last Edited:
For those wondering?
OK, Ok, ok……..I've made my run to Sportsman's Warehouse.

Well, I picked up some 9mm 115 gr FMJ bullets. Made by AMMO INC (Made in the USA) $99.99 each box of 1000. No "plated" bullets for me.

Yes, I saw an Internet seller that was cheaper. But their stuff was Made in the P.I.

Besides…… AMMO INC was reported to be donating 1 million rounds of ammo to help Ukraine against Russia.

How will it get there?

Good question…….I guess Brandon will have to get off of his ________ and do some work (for a change).

Rrrrrrright…….
Brandon, put down that ice cream cone!

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
RE : Post #12
YES.....many stores pull that $*@^.

However......
It's up to YOU to decide where/how/and at what price point......you'll want to spend your money at. That being said.....

Yes. Nowadays, ammo and component prices are "shocking".

I too can recall just a couple of years ago paying what I thought were "shocking prices" (LOL....back then, about $3/100 primers). And various smokeless powder kegs were available on the shelf. But, selling for about $140 (in the 8 pound keg size).

So then.....
Grumble, if you like about the prices now. Or will you also grumble later? When you don't have much of a choice and the prices are even higher?

Of course.....
I can be wrong about the prices.

BUT IMHO, the lesson is......

Up To You.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......Rrrrrright.....pardon me if/when/while I "gouge" the unprepared.

Last Edited:
They just stopped a buyout/merger with the company that owns cabellas, seems like they were under it for a few years, so hopefully they'll get better again.

They got worse after the buyout fell through and brasspro canceled the merger not sportsmans. Sportsmans got paid about $150 million(I think) for it being canceled.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top