JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This has been SOLD.

I don't know the proper verbiage on this one so if you want to help me out please feel free to speak up. Winchester Model of 1917 bolt action 30-06. It has the desirable peep site with the flip up elevation ladder. I have no idea what is going on with the butt stock. It appears to be a slip on butt plate that has been glued on. It also has what appears to be the correct period sling. This comes with 2 boxes of factory hunting/soft point ammo, and 100 rounds of military surplus LC 53 FMJ ammo. Prefer to transfer in Woodburn but I travel I-84 and could meet along the way.
$300 + Buyer pays fees.

$25 Discount or Free Transfer for card carrying NRA member.

20180728_104259_resized.jpg

20180728_104319_resized.jpg

20180728_104329_resized.jpg

20180728_104401_resized.jpg

20180728_104430_resized.jpg

Last Edited:
Do you know the barrel length...?
( 26 inch was the original )
Many folks like to try and bring these back to the military configuration...and a non cut barrel helps with that.

That said...good price on a sporterized 1917...good luck with your sale.
Andy

Marine Airedale,

Double check the receiver......where the barrel enters......looks to be ground down/polished.

That being said, if you want a sporterized US Military Rifle that could handle even some magnum rounds......the M1917 action, is a good start.

Aloha, Mark

If it has been refinished, not much point in trying a restoration.
That being said, if there was room,
these can be fitted w/ a 105mm Tank round.:):);)

Great rifles. they can handle any rifle caliber. :):)

So get off your hands and buy it.

I am pretty certain that you will never find a 30-06 with 100+ rounds of ammo for this price.

I can't figure out why I still have this one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.