JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We went to the Sportsman's show today & I'll tell you, I can't wait for the gun show! I am just five days out from my trigger finger surgery so it was a bit tough. Yesterday I went to the range with Mike. I got to watch everyone shoot and picked up Mike's brass. Exciting!
Today my interest was to see the new attraction with the fast draw competition. I so wanted to try it and the guys there so wanted me to pay the five dollars to give it a go. Couldn't do it -- just as I couldn't try the S&W Bodyguard that the fellow at the range offered up to us yesterday. I was able to hold it to sense the weight.
We found some pretty good deals today. That was exciting!
I would recommend that for those of you going to this show you take some time to watch the fast draw competition. The guys there are not only fast but very nice to talk with/to.
For me, this was the highlight of the show this year. I liked the Dock Dog exhibit they had
2 years ago but it was tough to even get in to the point where you could view it. This exhibit was nice, probably because we got there so early.
Anyway, after a long post, if you go, see this one!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top