JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picked up a new shotgun yesterday at the Kelso location. Price was as cheap as anyplace I saw it and $75 cheaper than selling used here on the forum. On top of that they had lots of ammo at semi-reasonable prices. Got a 5% military discount on all of it to boot.

Got 2ea boxes
9mm range plinkers @ $15.99
.223 @ $9.79
5.56 @ $10.97
22lr box of 800 for $48.97

There was a good amount of other calibers as well. I'm guessing it's gone now but thought I'd put a shout out that if you are there at the right time you can do alright.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I like Sportsman's Warehouse. Never had an issue with them. Aside from the ammo shortage, but that's not their fault. I'd limit the amount of ammo one can purchase even more if I were them though.

I buy at Sportsman's because they're about the only game in town. What I don't like is the games they play when you ask about trucks coming in or what will be on the trucks. Besides, I know they hold ammo etc. for family and friends. I guess if I want to take a second job I too can work there. No, I'm not bitter, just frustrated about the current state of things.

I buy at Sportsman's because they're about the only game in town. What I don't like is the games they play when you ask about trucks coming in or what will be on the trucks. Besides, I know they hold ammo etc. for family and friends. I guess if I want to take a second job I too can work there. No, I'm not bitter, just frustrated about the current state of things.
The perks of the job >;J

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top